translate5 - the openTMS-WebClient!
With translate5, SDLXLIFF files can be edited in the browser - without license fees - on Open Source base.
translate5 offers state-of-the-art, desktop-like working in the browser with many interesting features, some of them unique (complete list of features).
translate5 is Open Source and Hence Free Software.
Test Free of Charge at www.translate5.net!
In translate5's favor:
High Performance, Desktop-like Operation & Flexibly Adaptable User Interface
- The state-of-the-art architecture allows the editor in translate5 continuous scrolling, sorting, and filtering of 10,000 or more segments.
- Filtering can be flexibly combined across source and target texts, comments, statuses, recent processors etc.
- Operation and look & feel bring to mind a desktop application
Innovative & Unique: QM Assessment on Subsegment Base
- Inspired by and converted for QTLaunchpad - a project supported by the EU by DFKI (Deutsches Forschungsinstitut für künstliche Intelligenz), Dublin City University, University of Sheffield and Athena Institute for Language and Speech Processing
- Most flexible labeling of QM errors on subsegment base
- Statistical evaluation of detected errors
- Sophisticated Labeling of Terminology
- Basic workflow support
- Task management
- User management
- Searchable Comments on Segment Base
- Automated Adaptation of Repetitions
- Use of a relay language
(Your German-Russian editor does not understand any German? Use, for example, your English translation as a relay language in translate5!)
- File attachments to project
- Any number of files in a project
- File overview in tree structure - clicking on file takes you to beginning of respective file
- Ergonomic mode - reduction of the display to the essential
- Flexibly adjustable display: Fading columns in and out, restructuring columns, etc.
- User Interface in German and English - easily expandable to additional languages
- On request, when creating project, also QM-tagging in source language
- Short and full tag modes
- In display mode, tags can be completely faded out
Test for Yourself Free of Charge: www.translate5.net
Screenshot with Important Features
Different display modes:
|MQM Subsegment Tags||Comment Column
||Terminology in Segment
||Segment Meta Data
Note: Columns of the segment table can be dynamically faded in and out by the user. This happened for the columns "QM" and "status" in the screenshot.